Tuesday, March 31, 2009

My new Bead Shop

I had a lot of extra beads lying around which I never used. So, I thought why not share those beads with everyone else. I just opened a new bead shop on etsy with really cool beads. The link is http://www.fizadesignsbeadshop.etsy.com/

You really must check it out. I have everything here for $0.99 at the moment. Shipping is also only $1.50 and $0.15 for each additional item you purchase. I am very excited about this new shop. I do need lots of visitors and hearts as those are what make my day and encourage me to do more.

Also, I made some new pieces for my jewelry shop. I just didn't have time to list them yet. I have this pair of earrings which go very well with my Luck of the Irish Green Heart Necklace. Here is a picture but its not that great so I will try to take more nice pictures and list it as soon as possible on my etsy.

Check it out. I will be back with more news later this week. Bye Bye!

1 comment:

  1. Good on you for starting up a beady business! Wishing you much success...

    --Dave
    at Rings & Things

    ReplyDelete