Saturday, March 7, 2009

My Greetings to all of you! INTRO

This is my first entry in my blog and I am still trying to figure out how to use this thing. 

My formal introduction:

Hello everyone. My name is Momina and I am the designer and the creater of Fiza Designs. I live with a very loving husband who supports me in all my crazy endeavors, and a beautiful 1 year old daughter named Fiza, hence my shops name, Fiza Designs. 

Jewelry has always been something that has made me curious and I started making it myself about 2 years ago. I am a self taught artist.

I belong to an artist family. My grandmother makes beautiful fabric and silk paintings and scarves. My mother is an artist also. She did her masters in Fine Arts and makes oil and water color paintings. Both my sisters are Graphic Designers. So, I had to do something to fit in the family I was born into, right?

Anyways, enough said for today, my duties are calling me!  

Bye bye for now,
Love,
Momina

No comments:

Post a Comment