Sunday, March 8, 2009

Hello everyone,

I am on vacation in South Virginia which is about 9 hours drive from my place in New York. This weekend was so nice and warm here! It was 77 degrees today!!! Can't wait for summer in NY. Anyways, I just noticed that I didn't put my website here on the blog so here it is:
www.fizadesigns.etsy.com

Please do visit! It would be great for me to see new people!

I am leaving for NY tomorrow morning and it is going to be a  nightmare because Fiza hates her car seat! But hopefully it would be a little better this time since the weather is nice and we can take her out of the car once in a while.

I forgot to ask how have you all been doing? Hope everyone had a great sunny weekend!

I'll see you all later! I have to go for now so bye bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment