Friday, March 20, 2009

Shamelessly promoting my own store =(

Hi everyone,
I'm back, after a couple of days. I was just on etsy chat and you had to buy something from someone in order to become the featured seller. I bought something but when I was the featured seller I didn't sell anything. I got all dishearted. I have twitter, a blog here, flickr, and facebook too but its like almost impossible to sell nowadays. I am also on google base now, trying to promote my shop. I love making jewelry and I wish somehow I can make it on etsy. It seems like I get no traffic in my shop. I have a very low number of views everyday, and some days I have no views. It is quiet depressing. But anyways, how are you all doing?
I made a couple of new necklaces that I have to list. I will take their pictures tomorrow, hopefully, and list them within a couple of days. Fiza makes listing everyday on etsy almost impossible for me.
I spent a lot of time in the forums and in the chatrooms today. I hope it helps in the future. I have done a lot of promoting. Now its about time I get some traffic in my store.
Thanks to all my blogs followers. I really appreciate your support, and if I make it big one day I will NOT forget you.
Anyways, it is quiet late which is probably why I am writting all this rubbish so good night people. Sleep tight!!
Love to all,
Momina

No comments:

Post a Comment