Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Hey everyone,
It has been a really long time since I came in here. What can I say. I got so busy with managing two shops. The new one, the bead shop has been keeping me extra busy! I get a couple of orders in that shop in a day. Promoting and selling is not the only hard part, packing them up and going to the post office every single day is pretty tough too! Sometimes I think I should skip a day between going to post office. I just have so much to do sometimes.
My bead shop has 88 sales now within 2 weeks and that makes me so proud. I mean I did have to do alot of hard work and spend a lot of time on it but in the end it was all worth it!
I need to go to sleep. I am so dizzy from sitting in front of the laptop all day.
Nite nite all and sweet dreams,
Lots of Love,
Momina

No comments:

Post a Comment