Monday, April 20, 2009

Bond of Love Mothers Day Necklace, Aquamarine Quartz and Moonstone

Hey all,

I am so excited because I just started a brand new line of jewelry, which I had been waiting to start for a while. I am going to start making real gemstone and sterling silver or Gold jewelry. I am still trying to find the right supplies and everything but today I listed my first gemstone necklace. I am so happy with the way it came out. It is inspired by my very beautiful mother who has always taught me to love. It would be a great Mothers Day gift for any mother or woman who means a lot to you.It is beautifully composed of a beautiful aquamarine quartz and a moonstone embellished on a sterling silver chain.The length of the chain is 16" but can be altered to your size requirements.
Here is the link so that you can take a look yourself:

Here are the pictures! Please feel free to pass any comments!


I will see you all later!

No comments:

Post a Comment