Saturday, April 18, 2009

Holiday Inn Art Show - April 19th, 2009

Hello ALL

I have been so busy planning and getting ready for the Art Show tomorrow. If you guys are in town that do please do stop by. Here are the details:

April 19th, 2009
10am - 5pm

Holiday Inn of Plainview, Long Island
215 Sunnyside Boulevard
Plainview, New York 11803

Please do come and visit. I have my jewelry stall together with my mom's art stall. Prices are going to be very reasonable! I will have all earrings for $5! I also have beautiful costume necklace which are not even listed in my ETSY shop yet (www.fizadesigns.etsy.com)! You will find great deals that you will love! I also have group discounts available. If you get 5 or more things you get 10% off! Don't miss it! I am trying to sell all my jewelry so that I can start a new line in my ETSY shop.

So I guess I will see you all Sunday in Plainview!

Bye for now, I have to get all my stuff ready! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment